Raising Wallonia's position in the European landscape
IDEA Consult and N-Able (project coordinator) have joined forces to provide the Walloon Public Service for the Economy, Employment and Research with strategic and operational support for the implementation of its European strategy.
This 24-month assignment aims to strengthen the strategic role of the Walloon Public Service for the Economy, Employment and Research, in terms of the move towards the EU, in 5 key areas (Research and Innovation; Industrial and Sustainable Policy; Skills; Digitalisation and Internal Market; Enterprise and SMEs) as well as transversally. IDEA Consult's experts are in charge, in particular, of the areas of "Research and Innovation", "Skills" and "Internal Market, Enterprise and SMEs".
Among other objectives, this mission aims to
- Contribute to the capacity building of the SPW EER services on the European matters concerned, via targeted thematic support;
- Operationalise (via roadmaps) the strategy on the 5 key areas as well as on the issues that cut across them;
- Support the SPW EER in its efforts to represent and defend Walloon interests at the European level;
- Ensure the implementation of an approach that allows the SPW EER to deliver the benefits sought by its users;
- Ensuring the ownership of the elements developed, from tools to influence methods.