Evaluation & Impact Assessment
Evaluation & impact assessment as necessity and advantage
Monitoring and evaluation enable authorities to better deploy resources with more impact in the field.
IDEA supports customers in the evaluation of their projects, programmes and policies, ex-ante, on-going and ex-post completion.
Customers also find the assistance they are looking for at IDEA for the development of monitoring tools for following up objectives and actions.
During the evaluation assignment objectives, activities and results are scrutinised from different perspectives:
- Are our objectives still relevant? (Relevance)
- Are our objectives coherent and are they in keeping with other endeavours (Consistency)?
- Are we achieving our set objectives? (Effectiveness)
- Are we achieving our objectives in an efficient way? (Efficiency)
- Are our work processes and resources well organised? (Process quality)
- Will our solutions and results stand the test of time? (Sustainability)
- Which indicators can we best use for following up our policy?
IDEA carries out its evaluations from a learning perspective. By involving all parties in the process, IDEA creates a consensus for the evaluation results or monitoring resources.