Year after year, IDEA is a partner and advisor to the federal government.
FPSs and PPSs from the various policy areas frequently seek advice from IDEA. Especially for the policy areas that are closely linked to the three transitions IDEA stands for (new economy, vibrant places, modern governance) intensive cooperation is taking place.
We perform independent evaluations of the existing policy and instruments, but also inspire the future (the effectiveness and impact of science policy, the combination of work and family life, well-being at work, etc.).
We are also think about the practical implementation: which instruments are needed to simplify regulations or to make organisations work more efficiently?
- Towards a better monitoring and valorising of waste streams in Europe
- IDEA Consult launched the Transition Bulletin
- The new territory imposed by COVID-19
- The Green Deal: The New Growth Strategy of the European Commission
- Impact of the space programme (Belspo)
- Risks of burn-out and long-term inactivity among parents: Research on the impact of combining work and care for children
- Feasibility study on time banking in Belgium
- Evaluation of the service vouchers