Introduction IDEA Consult
IDEA Consult provides independent advice to organisations and governments at all levels: local, intermediate, regional, federal and European.
Our baseline "Thinking Ahead" reflects IDEA's unique value proposition:
- Committed professionals involved in society and well connected with research institutions;
- Evidence-and research based advice: applied research, based on validated techniques;
- Sustainable solutions for actual social challenges.
IDEA has a team of 60 employees. As a network organisation we are connected to a wide group of experts. Strong partners who want to make a meaningful contribution to sustainable development, in line with our IDEA mission.
Clients can rely on IDEA for research and analysis, vision development, strategic planning and advice, policy evaluation and monitoring, process guidance and project management.
The expertise of IDEA is concentrated in eight areas and is deployed on a multidisciplinary basis:
- innovation stimulation and competitiveness of economic sectors;
- labour market, social policy and lifelong learning;
- sustainable urban and regional development;
- territorial development and real estate;
- circular economy and renewable energy;
- art, culture and heritage;
- tourism and recreation;
- management and governance (organisation and cooperation).
The common aspiration of the IDEA employees is to translate knowledge into practical solutions for actual societal challenges. We want to contribute to major transformations on the social economic level, to innovations in governance and establish new dynamics for regions and locations.
More info on www.ideaconsult.be/en